Monday, March 12, 2012

Day 1: First Post

I have another blog, lifeofacrohnie.blogspot.com which follows my medical journey and life issues. Please follow it as well. However, this blog is devoted primarily to inspiration and prayer. If you want someone added to a prayer list, leave a comment. If you have feedback or would like to see something new on the blog, leave a comment. if you ever have anything to say, please please leave a comment!

I'd like to start this blog with a few lyrics from a song I love! "Here I am" by Downhere

"Here I am, Lord send me
All of my life, I make an offering,
Here I am, Lord send me
Somehow my story is a part of Your plan,
Here I am "


This song reminds me that every aspect of my life, even the bad parts are just part of God's plan for the world. It also reminds me that my life was given to me from God and that I should offer all of it back to Him. I want the Lord to use me for His good.


PRAYER: Lord, use me for your good. Take my life and help me do good for other people. Help me to progress daily as a Christian. Help me to reach others. Use me as your servant. Use my life and the events in my life to reach others, Lord. I am yours. Send me.

No comments:

Post a Comment