Friday, February 5, 2016

Trust God, Not Luck

And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus. (NLT) -Philippians 4:19

Do you look towards luck or superstition to have an impact on your circumstances? Don't you want more than a random chance of good fortune? God has a purpose in our lives and everything happens for a reason. It's always to draw your heart closer to Him. Work on uncrossing your fingers and instead say a prayer. There's more power in purpose than random chance!

From me: I know I used to be one to be superstitious with certain objects thinking they caused good or bad luck and I had to learn that behaviors and objects are not lucky or unlucky; God is working in our lives and He places events in our lives for a reason. We need to trust in Him and that He has a plan for each of us.

Download this app to get your daily devotions: http://bit.ly/16uZrQ5

No comments:

Post a Comment